One could say the software of the Deep-Shot Converter already has something like a history. Since the completition of the first prototype on the 17th of October, 2021 there have been a lot of updates. Problems had been solved, improvements in colour have been made, technical innovations took place and last but not least the converter got a modern design. So on the 23rd of January 2022 the first ''finished'' Software was released.
This software is still in developement stage. In comparison to the Deep-Shot Converter 1 it has the following advantages:
- Load as many pictures as you want into the same structure
- nearly no borders to the depth of these pictures (up to 10'000 - times zoom possible)
- a special new file format is used saving tons of memory, easy placement on websites
- Open and zoom your image inside the program without the need to convert it into SVG
- Converting the files into SVG is still supported
This software shall be able to display and zoom the special file type images that the new converter creates inside website galleries. It is planned to be released in May. As soon as the developement went on I am going to inform you about its stage, all the facts and design.